Saturday, November 15, 2008

what movie quote best represents you?

you've been tagged!

play along, then leave your two cents when you've posted in your journal so i can see what movie quote best represents you! :)

my movie quote is from runaway bride. it has taken a long time for me to understand who i am and what i want from life. once married, twice engaged [the first less than a month, the second less than six]; i have found that the following quote most appropriately describes me. ironically, my best friend and my mum have both separately told me that i remind them of julia roberts' character, maggie.

Maggie Carpenter: I wanted to tell you why I run - sometimes ride - away from things.
Ike Graham: Does it matter?
Maggie Carpenter: I think so.
[takes a deep breath]
Maggie Carpenter: When I was walking down the aisle, I was walking toward somebody who didn't have any idea who I really was. And it was only half the other person's fault, because I had done everything to convince him that I was exactly what he wanted. So it was good that I didn't go through with it because it would have been a lie. But you - you knew the real me.

No comments: